The Cowboys are coming to California. Their fans

ODPOWIEDZ
panxing18

The Cowboys are coming to California. Their fans

Post autor: panxing18 » pt mar 15, 2019 6:17 am

are expected to follow. To the extent they aren’t already there.“Well Brandin Cooks Jersey , we’ve got thousands of fans that are generational there in Los Angeles,” Jones told 105.3 The Fan in Dallas, “and I’ll bet I have 30 first and second cousins out there alone. I was actually born in Inglewood in Los Angeles County Hospital, and so I got a great lineage of family that lived there. When we’d go to a family reunion, they’d say, ‘Jerry, we don’t sound like you do. You sound a little bit different.’ I’d say Authentic Ramik Wilson Jersey , ‘Well, I was raised a little to the east of you guys.’ But still, it’s a great feeling. We do feel very comfortable going to Los Angeles and playing. Now, that’s not to say the Rams are going to make it comfortable for us, though.”The Cowboys have been spending time in Oxnard training camp since 2001, with most of those years coming at a time when L.A. had no pro football teams. And so the Cowboys have plenty of fans in L.A., and plenty of them will show up in droves at the Coliseum on Saturday night.At stake for the Cowboys is their first road playoff win in 26 years and their first berth in the NFC title game in 23 years. A win would send the Cowboys either to New Orleans for a date with the Saints Youth Cooper Kupp Jersey , or home for a game against the Eagles. When the Rams commence their first of two consecutive appearances against the Bears at Soldier Field, it will be cold. Current forecasting has the outdoor temperature at 26 degrees when the ball is kicked to start the game.“I don’t really like the cold,” Rams running back Todd Gurley told reporters on Thursday. “We got a little taste of how it’s going to be. Obviously, it was pretty cold out here today. I’m expecting it to probably be like this, but like 15, 20 degrees colder. It shouldn’t be too bad. I hope not, anyway.”It’s going to be more than “like 15 http://www.ramsauthorizedshops.com/auth ... son-jersey , 20 degrees colder.” It will be more like 30 degrees colder, given that the high in L.A. on Thursday was 58.Coach Sean McVay still thinks the cooler practice temperature can’t hurt, even though the practice temperature wasn’t nearly cool enough.“Yes, it’s actually good,” McVay told reporters. “If there was going to be a week that the weather isn’t exactly what we’re accustomed to out here in L.A., we’ll take it because it helps us get ready for the elements that we’re going to be playing in on Sunday. Kind of a blessing in disguise for us.”When the Rams faced the Broncos in Denver seven weeks ago, the mercury had dipped to 25 degrees. And the Rams had their lowest offensive output of the season Samson Ebukam Jersey , scoring only 23 in a three-point win. While it may be a few degrees warmer on Sunday night, the Bears are a few notches better than the Broncos.Which is one of the reasons why I’m taking the Bears to win.

ODPOWIEDZ